In this Article
- What other names is Vinpocetine known by?
- What is Vinpocetine?
- How does Vinpocetine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Vinpocetine.
Do not use vinpocetine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a blood-clotting disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Vinpocetine might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.