- What other names is Vinpocetine known by?
- What is Vinpocetine?
- How does Vinpocetine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Vinpocetine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, that interfere with thinking.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Prevention of Alzheimer's disease, motion sickness, symptoms of menopause, seizures, stroke, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.