- What other names is Vitamin K known by?
- What is Vitamin K?
- How does Vitamin K work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Vitamin K.
- Treating and preventing vitamin K deficiency.
- Preventing certain bleeding or blood clotting problems.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Osteoporosis, heart disease, spider veins, bruises, scars, stretch marks, burns, swelling, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Vitamin K work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.