"Glaucoma is a group of diseases that damage the optic nerve, a cable at the back of each eye that connects it to the brain. It affects more than 2.7 million people in the United States and more than 60 million worldwide. There are many forms of t"...
- Patient Information:
Details with Side Effects
Except for the use of a bandage hydrogel soft contact lens during the first 3 days following refractive surgery, Voltaren Ophthalmic should not be used by patients currently wearing soft contact lenses due to adverse events that have occurred in other circumstances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/29/2012
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Voltaren Ophthalmic Information
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Drug Interactions Center: diclofenac sodium opht
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Side Effects Center
- Voltaren Ophthalmic in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Overview including Precautions
- Voltaren Ophthalmic FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Voltaren Ophthalmic - User Reviews
Voltaren Ophthalmic User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.