"In a traditional corneal transplant, the central part of the cornea is removed and a donor cornea is sutured in its place. Image courtesy of Dr. Edward Holland, University of Cincinnati.
Ten years after a transplant, a cornea fro"...
Except for the use of a bandage hydrogel soft contact lens during the first 3 days following refractive surgery, Voltaren Ophthalmic should not be used by patients currently wearing soft contact lenses due to adverse events that have occurred in other circumstances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/29/2012
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Voltaren Ophthalmic Information
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Drug Interactions Center: diclofenac sodium opht
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Side Effects Center
- Voltaren Ophthalmic in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Overview including Precautions
- Voltaren Ophthalmic FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Voltaren Ophthalmic - User Reviews
Voltaren Ophthalmic User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.