"The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a riboflavin ophthalmic solution (Photrexa, Avedro) that treats a corneal disease called progressive keratoconus with corneal collagen crosslinking, the manufacturer announced today."...
Overdosage will not ordinarily cause acute problems. If Voltaren Ophthalmic is accidentally ingested, fluids should be taken to dilute the medication.
Voltaren Ophthalmic is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to any component of the medication.This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 1/25/2017
Additional Voltaren Ophthalmic Information
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Drug Interactions Center: diclofenac sodium opht
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Side Effects Center
- Voltaren Ophthalmic in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Voltaren Ophthalmic Overview including Precautions
- Voltaren Ophthalmic FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Voltaren Ophthalmic - User Reviews
Voltaren Ophthalmic User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.