"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Pomalyst (pomalidomide) to treat patients with multiple myeloma whose disease progressed after being treated with other cancer drugs.
Multiple myeloma is a form of blood cancer that p"...
- Inform patients that allergic reactions, including potentially serious reactions, may occur during VORAXAZE treatment.
- Advise patients to immediately report any signs and symptoms of infusion reactions such as fever, chills, flushing, feeling hot, rash, hives, itching, throat tightness or breathing problems, tingling, numbness, or headache.
- Inform patients of the importance of continued monitoring of methotrexate blood concentrations and renal status at the appropriate times after discharge from the hospital.
Last reviewed on RxList: 4/15/2013
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Voraxaze Information
- Voraxaze Drug Interactions Center: glucarpidase iv
- Voraxaze Side Effects Center
- Voraxaze FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.