In this Article
- What other names is Wahoo known by?
- What is Wahoo?
- How does Wahoo work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wahoo.
While wahoo is UNSAFE for anyone to use, some people are especially sensitive to the toxic effects. Be particularly careful not to use wahoo if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems.
- You have a heart problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.