- What other names is Wahoo known by?
- What is Wahoo?
- How does Wahoo work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wahoo.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation, indigestion, water retention, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Wahoo work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.