In this Article
- What other names is Wallflower known by?
- What is Wallflower?
- How does Wallflower work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wallflower.
Do not take wallflower if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.