- What other names is Water Dock known by?
- What is Water Dock?
- How does Water Dock work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Water Dock.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation, "blood purification," mouth ulcers, skin sores, and cleaning the teeth.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.