- What other names is Water Germander known by?
- What is Water Germander?
- How does Water Germander work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Water Germander.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, diarrhea, fever, intestinal parasites, hemorrhoids, and inflamed wounds.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.