- What other names is Water Hemlock known by?
- What is Water Hemlock?
- How does Water Hemlock work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Water Hemlock.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Migraine headaches, painful menstrual periods, skin inflammation, and worm infestations.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.