In this Article
- What other names is Watercress known by?
- What is Watercress?
- How does Watercress work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Watercress.
Watercress is UNSAFE for use as a medicine in children, especially in those younger than four years old.
Do not use watercress if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, in amounts larger than in food.
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You have an intestinal ulcer.
- You have kidney disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.