In this Article
- What other names is Watercress known by?
- What is Watercress?
- How does Watercress work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Watercress.
Watercress is UNSAFE for use as a medicine in children, especially in those younger than four years old.
Do not use watercress if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, in amounts larger than in food.
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You have an intestinal ulcer.
- You have kidney disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.