- What other names is Watercress known by?
- What is Watercress?
- How does Watercress work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Watercress.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Coughs, bronchitis, reducing swelling (inflammation) of the lungs, hair loss, flu, constipation, arthritis, earaches, eczema, scabies, and warts.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.