- What other names is Wheat Bran known by?
- What is Wheat Bran?
- How does Wheat Bran work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wheat Bran.
Possibly Effective for...
- Reducing risk of hemorrhoids.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Preventing stomach cancer.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Preventing cancer of the colon (bowels) or rectum.
- Type 2 diabetes.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.