In this Article
- What other names is Wheatgrass known by?
- What is Wheatgrass?
- How does Wheatgrass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wheatgrass.
Wheatgrass seems to be safe when used as medicine for up to one month. Wheatgrass can cause nausea, appetite loss, and constipation.
Do not use wheatgrass if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.