- What other names is Wheatgrass known by?
- What is Wheatgrass?
- How does Wheatgrass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wheatgrass.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Ulcerative colitis; reducing cholesterol; anemia; diabetes; cancer; high blood pressure; preventing tooth decay; wound healing; preventing infections; removing drugs, metals, toxins, and cancer-causing substances from the body; and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.