In this Article
- What other names is Whey Protein known by?
- What is Whey Protein?
- How does Whey Protein work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Whey Protein.
Do not use whey protein if:
- You are allergic to cow's milk.
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.