In this Article
- What other names is Whey Protein known by?
- What is Whey Protein?
- How does Whey Protein work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Whey Protein.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking whey protein if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Milk allergy: If you are allergic to cow's milk, avoid using whey protein.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.