In this Article
- What other names is Whey Protein known by?
- What is Whey Protein?
- How does Whey Protein work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Whey Protein.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking whey protein if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Milk allergy: If you are allergic to cow's milk, avoid using whey protein.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.