In this Article
- What other names is White Cohosh known by?
- What is White Cohosh?
- How does White Cohosh work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for White Cohosh.
Avoid skin contact with white cohosh; it can cause swelling and skin blisters.
Do not use white cohosh if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.