White Dead Nettle Flower
- What other names is White Dead Nettle Flower known by?
- What is White Dead Nettle Flower?
- How does White Dead Nettle Flower work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for White Dead Nettle Flower.
People take white dead nettle flower for treating mild swelling (inflammation) of the upper airways. They also take it for its calming effects (as a sedative).
White dead nettle flower is sometimes applied directly to the affected area for mild inflammation of the mouth, throat, and skin; and for vaginal discharge.
Don't confuse white dead nettle flower with stinging nettle.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Swelling (inflammation) of the upper airways.
- Sore throat, when applied directly to the affected area.
- Skin inflammation, when applied directly to the affected area.
- Vaginal discharge, when applied directly to the affected area.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.