- What other names is White Lily known by?
- What is White Lily?
- How does White Lily work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for White Lily.
People take white lily for pain, swelling, water retention (edema), bleeding, and cough.
Women take white lily for reproductive system disorders.
White lily is sometimes applied directly to the skin for skin ulcers, redness and swelling (inflammation), boils, burns, and injuries.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Problems with the female reproductive system.
- Skin ulcers, when applied to the skin.
- Burns, when applied to the skin.
- Boils, when applied to the skin.
- Redness and swelling of the skin, when applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.