In this Article
- What other names is White Mustard known by?
- What is White Mustard?
- How does White Mustard work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for White Mustard.
Applying white mustard to the skin for an extended period of time can cause burns, blisters, and ulcers.
Do not use white mustard in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.