In this Article
- What other names is White Sandalwood known by?
- What is White Sandalwood?
- How does White Sandalwood work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for White Sandalwood.
When taken by mouth, white sandalwood can cause itching, nausea, stomach upset, and blood in the urine. Avoid taking white sandalwood for longer than six weeks. Taking it for more than six weeks might cause kidney problems.
Contact with white sandalwood can cause allergic skin reactions in some people.
Do not use white sandalwood in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.