- What other names is White Sandalwood known by?
- What is White Sandalwood?
- How does White Sandalwood work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for White Sandalwood.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs), common cold, cough, bronchitis, fevers, swelling in the mouth, stomachache, vomiting, pain, heatstroke, liver and gallbladder problems, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.