- What other names is White Soapwort known by?
- What is White Soapwort?
- How does White Soapwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for White Soapwort.
People take white soapwort for cough, bronchitis, and swelling (inflammation) of the upper airways and lungs.
White soapwort is sometimes applied directly to the skin for ongoing (chronic) skin problems and eczema.
Don't confuse white soapwort with red soapwort.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Swelling (inflammation) of the upper airways and lungs.
- Skin problems such as eczema.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.