In this Article
- What other names is Wild Cherry known by?
- What is Wild Cherry?
- How does Wild Cherry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Cherry.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's LIKELY UNSAFE to use wild cherry if you are pregnant. Wild cherry contains a chemical, prunasin, which can cause birth defects. Not enough is known about the safety of using wild cherry during breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.