- What other names is Wild Daisy known by?
- What is Wild Daisy?
- How does Wild Daisy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Daisy.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Coughs, bronchitis, liver and kidney problems, and swelling when taken by mouth.
- Wounds and skin diseases when put on the skin.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.