In this Article
- What other names is Wild Lettuce known by?
- What is Wild Lettuce?
- How does Wild Lettuce work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Lettuce.
Do not use wild lettuce if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have prostate enlargement - benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- You have an eye condition called narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You are allergic to ragweed, marigolds, daisies, or related herbs.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Wild lettuce might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.