In this Article
- What other names is Wild Lettuce known by?
- What is Wild Lettuce?
- How does Wild Lettuce work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Lettuce.
Sedative medications (CNS depressants)
Interaction Rating: Major Do not take this combination.
Wild lettuce might cause sleepiness and drowsiness. Medications that cause sleepiness are called sedatives. Taking wild lettuce along with sedative medications might cause too much sleepiness.
Some sedative medications include clonazepam (Klonopin), lorazepam (Ativan), phenobarbital (Donnatal), zolpidem (Ambien), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.