In this Article
- What other names is Wild Thyme known by?
- What is Wild Thyme?
- How does Wild Thyme work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Thyme.
Do not use wild thyme if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, in amounts greater than those typically found in foods.
- You have thyroid problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.