- What other names is Wild Thyme known by?
- What is Wild Thyme?
- How does Wild Thyme work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Thyme.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cough, bronchitis, kidney and bladder problems, relieving gas (flatulence), colic, arthritis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.