- What other names is Wild Thyme known by?
- What is Wild Thyme?
- How does Wild Thyme work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Thyme.
People take wild thyme for breathing problems including cough, bronchitis, and swollen airways. They also take it for kidney and bladder disorders, intestinal gas, and colic.
Some people apply wild thyme directly to the skin for arthritis and sprains.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Kidney problems.
- Bladder problems.
- Intestinal gas.
- Arthritis, when applied directly to the skin.
- Sprains, when applied directly to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.