In this Article
- What other names is Wild Yam known by?
- What is Wild Yam?
- How does Wild Yam work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wild Yam.
Do not use wild yam if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have breast cancer.
- You have cancer of the ovaries or uterus.
- You have endometriosis.
- You have uterine fibroids.
- You have a condition called protein S deficiency.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.