- What other names is Willard Water known by?
- What is Willard Water?
- How does Willard Water work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Willard Water.
calcium chloride, and magnesium sulfate.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, acne, anxiety, nervous stomach, hypertension (high blood pressure), ulcers, and hair growth.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.