- What other names is Winter Cherry known by?
- What is Winter Cherry?
- How does Winter Cherry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Winter Cherry.
People take winter cherry to treat arthritis and gout; and to increase urine flow (as a diuretic) in kidney and bladder conditions.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Increasing urine flow (as a diuretic) in kidney and bladder conditions.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.