- What other names is Winter's Bark known by?
- What is Winter's Bark?
- How does Winter's Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Winter's Bark.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Gas (flatulence), colic, stomachache, toothaches, skin irritation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.