- What other names is Winter's Bark known by?
- What is Winter's Bark?
- How does Winter's Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Winter's Bark.
People take winter's bark for digestion problems including intestinal gas (flatulence), colic, and stomach ache.
Winter's bark is sometimes applied directly to the affected area for toothaches and skin irritation.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Intestinal gas (flatulence).
- Stomach ache.
- Toothaches, when applied directly.
- Skin irritation, when applied directly.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.