In this Article
- What other names is Wood Anemone known by?
- What is Wood Anemone?
- How does Wood Anemone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wood Anemone.
Wood anemone can cause severe stomach and intestine irritation, diarrhea, and urinary problems. Avoid skin contact with wood anemone because it can cause slow-healing blisters and burns after skin contact.
Do not use wood anemone if :
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.