- What other names is Wood Sorrel known by?
- What is Wood Sorrel?
- How does Wood Sorrel work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wood Sorrel.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Liver problems, digestion problems, wound healing, scurvy, and gum swelling.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.