In this Article
- What other names is Wormseed known by?
- What is Wormseed?
- How does Wormseed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Wormseed.
Side effects can occur even at low doses, with symptoms such as diarrhea, vision problems, kidney problems, muscle twitching, seizures, and death. Allergic reactions have occurred in people who are allergic to other plants and herbs in the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Members of this family include daisies, ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and many other herbs.
Do not use wormseed if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are sensitive to plants such as ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.