- What other names is Wormwood known by?
- What is Wormwood?
- How does Wormwood work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Wormwood.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, gallbladder disorders, low acid in the stomach, wounds, insect bites, worm infestations, low sexual desire, spasms, and increasing sweating.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Wormwood work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.