In this Article
- What other names is Yarrow known by?
- What is Yarrow?
- How does Yarrow work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yarrow.
Do not take yarrow if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an allergy to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many others.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Yarrow might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.