In this Article
- What other names is Yellow Dock known by?
- What is Yellow Dock?
- Is Yellow Dock effective?
- How does Yellow Dock work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yellow Dock.
Don't use raw or uncooked yellow dock. It can cause serious side effects including vomiting, heart problems, breathing difficulty, and even death. Also, handling raw yellow dock can cause skin irritation in some people.
Do not take yellow dock if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have had kidney stones or other kidney disease.
- You have a blockage in your digestive tract.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.