In this Article
- What other names is Yellow Lupin known by?
- What is Yellow Lupin?
- How does Yellow Lupin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Yellow Lupin.
Side effects of yellow lupin include vomiting, excessive saliva, swallowing problems, heart problems, paralysis, and breathing problems, which can cause death.
There isn't enough information to know whether yellow lupin is safe when put on the skin.
Do not use yellow lupin if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.