- What other names is Yellow Lupin known by?
- What is Yellow Lupin?
- How does Yellow Lupin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Yellow Lupin.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take yellow lupin for urinary tract disorders, fluid retention, and worms.
Yellow lupin is sometimes applied directly to the skin for skin ulcers.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary problems.
- Fluid retention.
- Skin ulcers, when applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.