- What other names is Yellow Lupin known by?
- What is Yellow Lupin?
- How does Yellow Lupin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Yellow Lupin.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary problems, worm infections, use as a diuretic ("water pill") when taken by mouth, and usage on ulcers when put on the skin.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.