- What other names is Yellow Toadflax known by?
- What is Yellow Toadflax?
- How does Yellow Toadflax work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Yellow Toadflax.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive problems, urinary problems, reducing swelling, use as a diuretic ("water pill"), hemorrhoids, wounds, skin rashes, or other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.