In this Article
- What other names is Yerba Mansa known by?
- What is Yerba Mansa?
- How does Yerba Mansa work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yerba Mansa.
Do not use yerba mansa if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have urinary problems.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Yerba mansa might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.