In this Article
- What other names is Yerba Mansa known by?
- What is Yerba Mansa?
- How does Yerba Mansa work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yerba Mansa.
Sedative medications (CNS depressants)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Yerba mansa might cause sleepiness and drowsiness. Medications that cause sleepiness are called sedatives. Taking yerba mansa along with sedative medications might cause too much sleepiness.
Some sedative medications include clonazepam (Klonopin), lorazepam (Ativan), phenobarbital (Donnatal), zolpidem (Ambien), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.