- What other names is Yerba Santa known by?
- What is Yerba Santa?
- How does Yerba Santa work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yerba Santa.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Coughs, colds, reducing fever, tuberculosis, asthma, chronic bronchitis, loosening mucus, spasms, or use as a tonic when taken by mouth.
- Bruises, sprains, wounds, insect bites, or joint pain when put on the skin.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.