In this Article
- What other names is Yin Chen known by?
- What is Yin Chen?
- How does Yin Chen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yin Chen.
Yin chen can cause nausea, bloating, dizziness, and heart problems. Allergic reactions have occurred in people who are allergic to other plants and herbs in the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Members of this family include daisies, ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and many other herbs.
Don't attempt to treat liver or gallstone problems without medical advice.
Don't give yin chen to children under 12 years of age.
Do not use yin chen if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to plants such as ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.