- What other names is Yin Chen known by?
- What is Yin Chen?
- How does Yin Chen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yin Chen.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Hepatitis, jaundice, gallstones, high cholesterol levels, increasing bile flow from the gallbladder, hepatitis C infections, fever and chills, bitter taste in the mouth, chest tightness, flank pain, dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, headache, constipation, painful urination, itching, tumors, joint pain, painful periods, malaria, or spasms.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Yin Chen work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.