"For men with low testosterone, taking testosterone along with Viagra may not help their erections more than if they only took Viagra, a new study shows.
“There were lots of reasons to think that it would work," Boston University rese"...
Yocon Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What is yohimbine (Yocon)?
- What are the possible side effects of yohimbine?
- What is the most important information I should know about yohimbine?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking yohimbine?
- How should I take yohimbine?
- What happens if I miss a dose?
- What happens if I overdose?
- What should I avoid while taking yohimbine?
- What other drugs will affect yohimbine?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking yohimbine?
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you
- have kidney disease;
- have peptic ulcer disease (stomach ulcers);
- are suffering from depression;
- are being treated for a psychiatric condition; or
- have any type of heart disease.
You may not be able to take yohimbine, or you may require a lower dose or special monitoring during therapy if you have any of the conditions listed above.
Yohimbine should not be used by women. Do not take this medication if you are pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Yohimbine should not be used by children.
How should I take yohimbine?
Take yohimbine exactly as directed. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take each dose with a full glass of water.
Yohimbine is usually taken three times a day. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Additional Yocon Information
- Yocon Drug Interactions Center: yohimbine oral
- Yocon Side Effects Center
- Yocon Overview including Precautions
- Yocon FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.